Tony and Bryan bring the funk about Bryan’s social experiment, Tony and his evil beard, a tumor pen, guest appearances on other podcasts, the deep V, a new nickname for VF, Penny Dreadful, Cory Taylor slaps a phone from a fan’s hand, a singer kicked a girl off stage, UFC sells, beer nutritional labels, Pokemon Go, our Q of the W and recap, and more!
1. Chris Farley “I’m Starving” sketch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2S0cZb8_Nk
2. Corey Taylor slaps phone out of fan’s hand at show: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/watch_slipknots_corey_taylor_slap_phone_out_of_unsuspecting_fans_hands
3. Singer kicks girl off stage at show: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/story-far-horrific-moment-singer-7745118
4. Girl defends singer’s actions: http://exclaim.ca/music/article/dropkicked_fan_defends_the_story_so_far_toronto_venue_bans_band_from_returning
5. Jon Jones allegedly tested positive for estrogen blockers: http://mmajunkie.com/2016/07/rashad-evans-claims-jon-jones-tested-positive-for-estrogen-blockers
6. UFC sold for $4 billion: http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/16970360/ufc-sold-unprecedented-4-billion-dana-white-confirms
7. Some beer companies to add nutritional labels to beer: http://draftmag.com/beer-nutrition-information-labels-beer-insitute/
SUATMM: NES Classic: http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games
QoftheW: If you were stupid rich, what frivolous thing would you keep doing?